terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013

CD - Box Promocional Use Your Illusion I e II

Também no Ebay, está à venda um Box promocional numerado contendo os cds do Use Your Illusion I e II.

O texto diz:

This is Guns N Roses authentic, numbered, rare Use Your Illusion I & II CD set (brass plate on the front is numbered 266 of 2000) This item was never available to the public and was an industry only release as far as I know. I used to work at the label and received this while working there. It originally had a plastic film coating and I opened it to see it, aside from that, it's brand new. It's super sweet and is about 3/4" thick. I don't have a scale, but it's weighty. It's made with a high quality book bind and big, thick snaps. This is not some overseas copy or rip off. It's the real deal and would be a fabulous Christmas present for a hard core fan!

Starting Bid: U$375,00
Buy it Now: U$ 525,00









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário